Information about Hari Raya Eid Adha Prayers – 10th Zulhijjah 1438H
Eidul Adha Prayers at Darul Makmur Mosque will start at 8am. For those who wish to perform your Eid Prayers at Darul Makmur Mosque, please take note of the following:
1. Prayer Area for Ladies will be at Void Deck of Yishun Block 299 (Beside the Mosque). Ablution area will be provided at the area of Block 299.
2. We will be closing the Mosque’s gates along Yishun Avenue 2 at 7.30am, Congregants who will reach after 7.30am are advised to go to the Prayer area provided along the service road Yishun St 20.
3. Prayer space within Darul Makmur Mosque will usually be full of Congregants by 7.30am, therefore, Congregants are reminded that if you wish to perform your prayers in the Mosque to arrive early.
4. Congregants who will be driving are reminded to place their cars at the nearest parking lots nearby, and not to place your cars at bus stops along the service road of Yishun Avenue 2.
We will also be having 2 Eid Fitri Prayers allocated in the Yishun Neighbourhood as follows:
1. Void Deck of Yishun Central Block 327 – Starts at 8.00am
2. Void Deck of Yishun St 61 Block 610 – Starts at 8.15am
Congregants who will be performing your Eid Fitri prayers at the allocated places at Yishun Neighbourhood, are advised to bring your own prayer mats and have your ablution at home.
We hope that this information can be shared with your neighbours in Yishun to facilitate their planning to perform their Eid prayers.